Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Have a suggestion or idea for an HG server?

HG News

Have a suggestion or idea for an HG server?

Thanks to HG | Crazed we can start making new servers :D

List of game servers HG will run:

Counter-Strike Source

Team Fortress 2

Counter-Strike 1.6

Condition Zero

Day of Defeat Source

Garry's Mod

Zombie Panic Source

Call of Duty 4

Call of Duty: WaW

Post your ideas

-------------------------------------------------

CSS GunGame DM and some Garry's mod servers on the way

Edited by Dirty

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Either a Garry's mod serious RP server will be fun, or a serious build server. Before I started playing CSS I was an admin for about 7 or 8 months (Before server went down) on a build and RP server. The build server was occasionally full, but the RP server was always full. If you make a good RP server I'm sure it will be full most of the time.

Either a Garry's mod serious RP server will be fun, or a serious build server. Before I started playing CSS I was an admin for about 7 or 8 months (Before server went down) on a build and RP server. The build server was occasionally full, but the RP server was always full. If you make a good RP server I'm sure it will be full most of the time.

good idea i want to make some Gmod servers

I am all for a Garry's mod server. It'd be cool to have a serious build server, but a RP server sounds pretty cool too. Whichever.

Or maybe a 24/7 2fort server on TF2.

The TF2 server will be done in a few days (possibly tomorrow if i get to it) it will be Control Point Maps with RTV and Map Pick at the end, if 2fort (my favorite map personally) is the one that is always played, then we can always change it...

Dirty, I have quite a few GG maps I can upload.... get with me on vent tonight

NYPD got some more fun maps...he will be uploading them too.I would like to add a HLstatsX

Edited by LAPD

I would love a Garry's Mod server. Preferably a Serious Build Server.

I have been playing Garry's Mod since its first public release. Anyway, I think it would be really cool!

I would help maintain it by uploading whatever addons, maps, or lua files are needed. I used to run two of my own servers before so I know what I am doing to an extent, mainly through remote access and FTP.