Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

candyland hacker(the good demo)

Joaquin

1.(DbK) Candyland

2. Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:9604265

3. Server: Crackhouse

4.Reason: Wallhacking, possibly no recoil

5.http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=f...4e75f6e8ebb871

6.This is the good demo, make sure to watch it with r_drawothermodels 2(new technique i found thx to bullet freaks) Look at 1:00 to 1:20 especially its obvious there. About the no recoil, it seems like hes shooting ppl WHILE hes in the AIR. He even shot a guy while on a ladder dead eye right in da mouth.

And the reason i started a new thread is because hg Hobbes decided to interupt a serious thread about some non-related topics, trying to start yet another fight between clan members and non-members.

Edited by Moto

1.(DbK) Candyland

2. Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:9604265

3. Server: Crackhouse

4.Reason: Wallhacking, possibly no recoil

5.http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=f...4e75f6e8ebb871

6.This is the good demo, make sure to watch it with r_drawothermodels 2(new technique i found thx to bullet freaks) Look at 1:00 to 1:20 especially its obvious there. About the no recoil, it seems like hes shooting ppl WHILE hes in the AIR. He even shot a guy while on a ladder dead eye right in da mouth.

And the reason i started a new thread is because hg Hobbes decided to interupt a serious thread about some non-related topics, trying to start yet another fight between clan members and non-members.

The link to the demo doesn't work.

thank you moto, its been obvious for a while now, all u have to do is watch it on r_drawothermodels 2.

and pitbull could it be cause it was a mediafire demo that u coudln't see it? cus moto told me to do mediafire cus it works, and hes right.

zhost takes alot of time for my comp to upload the smallest demos, and this demo was 8 mb so i coudltn do it on zhost sry

The link is broken because it was copied from the other thread improperly. That's the only reason no one could view it from here.

Yeah, pretty much, the truncated, display friendly link was copied and re-hyperlinked here. It doesn't work like that :P

Like I said: glad to see that you got a good demo of him. I spectated him and attempted to make good demos of him on multiple occasions but never managed to get anything on him - so I just concluded that he was legitz0rz.

So congratulations on getting him. :D